Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 28, 2017
My 4 year old daughter loves this book! She draws monsters almost every day and is always running up to me and showing me the different ones in the book. The monsters aren't scary at all but more comic like and funny. Highly recommended!
on April 7, 2017
My 8 year old spends hours with this book! Love it!
on December 17, 2008
My [...] has enjoyed this book. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it doesn't stay open very easily, which I think a drawing book should do. Also, none of the drawings in the book are colored, like the front of the book. It would have been nice if 1 or 2 on each page showed a monster colored in.

It does have a nice mix of monsters, some hard, some easy. It definitely interested him to draw monsters, so the concept is a winner. Just wish they'd make those slight improvements.
on March 30, 2017
Great indoor recess or brain break activity
on January 24, 2018
Son loves this book.
on January 17, 2018
My Nephew enjoys this book.
on September 10, 2017
Grandson liked it
on December 15, 2017
My son loves this
on January 17, 2018
Gift, so I don’t know. I thought the pictures were a little simplistic
on February 14, 2018