Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on January 12, 2017
I purchased this for my 10-year old grandson who likes to draw his own comic strips. I looked through it before I gave it to him and thought what an excellent idea. No instructions, just pages illustrating step-by-step how to create the critter. These are line drawings only, no color, but that allows him to use his imagination. Very happy with this purchase.
on March 2, 2017
Great book, both imaginative and concise. Very clear instruction and funny results!
on April 7, 2017
My 8 year old spends hours with this book! Love it!
on March 30, 2017
Great indoor recess or brain break activity
on March 10, 2017
easy to follow & fun
on May 25, 2017
Nephew loves them
on June 4, 2017
my students love this book
on January 19, 2017
Bought for my 6 year old grandson who loves to draw. I'm a retired teacher and had a whole set of these books I used, but passed them on to my daughter who is now teaching. Great for children. It is amazing how good children can draw with a little instruction. Make great story starters.
on January 28, 2017
My 4 year old daughter loves this book! She draws monsters almost every day and is always running up to me and showing me the different ones in the book. The monsters aren't scary at all but more comic like and funny. Highly recommended!
on October 30, 2011
The next time someone asks you to tell them "how you really feel" you will be able to show them. Dan provides easy step by step directions on how to draw a variety of silly monsters, but more importantly he gives inspiration and confidence. I have many of his books, and recommend each. Great for children of all ages - and when we draw for fun, we are all children, aren't we? Sometimes there is a special rate of four for the price of three, but well worth the money at full price.