Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 533 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 589 reviews
on June 26, 2016
This is a very simple, step-by-step guide on how to draw cartoon people. I bought it for my 5 year-old daughter for her birthday and I will write more when she opens it and tries it out. But paging through it, I can tell you it is for beginners and for the very young. It is not for people who already have a lot of experience with drawing or for people who want to draw realistic people or faces. But I think it is very good for little kids who want to get better at drawing and who get frustrated easily.
on August 21, 2017
My 6yo loves this book! She loves to draw but could definitely use some instruction. This books makes it easy for her to follow along and learn new techniques and steps for her work.
on August 31, 2016
pretty awesome lil book i bought for my kids but i actually enjoy it myself! i cant draw very well so this helps my people actually look like people love the extra sheet you can see through enough to trace! awesome idea!
on March 13, 2017
I bought this for my 6 year old grandson. He was using it right away and able to follow the illustrations. The step by step illustrations made it easy for him to see how he could "build" up to a complete picture.
on September 11, 2017
All of the "how to draw" books are very easy and help young (and not so young) learn basic techniques in drawing. Kudos to Dover products!
on March 12, 2017
This is such a great book. Our 5 year old copied a drawing example from the book with little help. She thinks it is neat to learn how to draw different characters.
on July 2, 2017
This is perfect for beginners. Very much a 70s 80s vibe which is something I can appreciate, not sure if a trendy teen would though.
on December 18, 2016
These are not simple step-by-step directions. The book serves as more of a guide, showing what the sketches look like at various stages, including the finished product. My 5th grade students seem to be enjoying it, but it is probably not designed for kids who are not motivated to put some effort in, or who are too young or uncoordinated to put effort in. I do think it is a valuable product for the right audience.
on March 8, 2017
Got this for my Granddaughter who is (7yrs old) and she cant put it down, we now have drawing all over the house and I simply Loves it
THANK YOU. A+A+A+
on April 28, 2017
My daughter hasn't put this down since she got it. She's seven and drawing is her thing!