Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on January 19, 2014
I can hardly keep this book in my classroom library! Step by step drawings are easy to follow and are non-intimidating to even the most novice of artists. This book takes it slow and has a lot of variety of featured animals. Very inspirational drawing book!
on October 25, 2012
I bought this book for my granddaughters ages 5 and 9. They just love it! The illustrations are easy to copy either by tracing with tracing paper or free hand that my older granddaughter can do. Great book!
on July 29, 2017
As I am trying to teach myself to draw animals, I thought this book would be a good place to start.
on June 23, 2017
This is one of my 10 year old Artists favorite books she recieved it for Easter in her basket and has really developed some amazing skills from this book !
on May 19, 2017
Very easy for beginners.
on February 13, 2016
The positive: great selection of animals including reptiles and a lot of specific breeds of dogs and cats. We picked this book for my six year olds birthday and she loves it!

The negative: it arrived two days late, even with prime shipping, so I'm taking off one star. Apparently this happens a lot with this company from the other reviews I've read.
on November 20, 2016
my 5yr old has found drawing to be a fun thing to do.
He tries very hard to draw things he sees as well as use his imagination.
I bought this book to give him a little help in drawing and he loves it!
It's good practice for him and he has yet to be tired of the book!
on January 17, 2014
I purchased this along with about three or four others for my 5.5 year old son so that he could get some practice in drawing objects and people. He immediately took these to the table and began using them as templates. They are a bit difficult for someone who is just learning to draw so he basically used them as a tracing drawing - basically achieving the same idea.
on December 1, 2013
Good book to keep the kids busy and active in art. Step by step in an easy to read, friendly format for children and adults like me who can't draw but have always wanted to. They aren't drawings I would include in a painting but they have given me practice with a pencil when I didn't know what to draw. My students have used the drawings to make cards for their friends and parents.
on January 12, 2017
Very good book series!!! Anyone that likes or wants to learn to draw will really enjoy these easy to follow drawing books! Highly recommend!