Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 1, 2016
This collection is great! I know the album has been out for a while, but I only recently found the music of Salvador. I love the upbeat Latin sounds! The lyrics show a deep love for the Lord understanding of the grace He offers us. I recommend checking it out!
on February 24, 2017
I just do not like these guys.
on December 7, 2015
LIKE AND LOVE THIS CD
and this GROUP!!!

There are at least 6 or more songs that I LOVE!!
on December 28, 2013
Comparable to the group Santana but with a spiritual message this cd has so many great songs. I gave this to many of my loved ones so they could have the same pleasure as I do when I listen to this CD. I have a Mexican brother-in-law that I especially hope he enjoys this great cd.
on February 9, 2016
I was angry that this is obviously a used CD not new which I paid for. The case was not sealed, shows scuff marks from wear, and has a crack on the back. When I ordered it said sold by Amazon, only one left, and indicated it was new ("Buy New") circle checked. After I ordered there were magically more in stock, making me think if I hadn't ordered the "last" one I wouldn't have gotten a used one!~

As far as the music goes, it's very pleasant and relaxing to just listen to, but I'm a little disappointed that there are several songs that aren't very Latin sounding, they're just generic pop style. Plus the tempo is too slow on most of the Latin songs, since my goal is to find music for Zumba choreography. To be fair, it's really hard to find Christian Latin songs that are appropriate for Zumba. Yes, "Breathing Life" and some others will be great for a warmup or cool down, but that's the tempo that I don't have trouble finding. Of the upbeat songs, only "Alegria" sounds Latin. I think "Cielo" and "Monday" will be fun, but again, they're a slower tempo. I need some fast tempo Christian songs with a Latin flavor! Unfortunately the shortness of Amazon clips makes selecting for choreography difficult. If anyone else is looking for Zumba songs, I would recommend the "Motivo" CD if you can find it.
on July 22, 2014
This is one of the best cd's I have ever purchase and am looking to get more from them in the future. THANK YOU AND MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU MUCH
on April 24, 2014
Check it out!. It's a wonderful mix of Latin rock, pop, and funk. And of course, they include the positive Christian message. I highly recommend this cd!
on February 22, 2015
Anointed musicians.
" lyrics.
Great songs of lively praise & worship.
on June 3, 2013
Its okay. Took a chance on some of the songs.But its okay it does fill that latin gap. That Savlador offers to my soul. Thing God for them.
on May 5, 2014
I just love the music! I love the style of the band. Plus they are easy verses that stick to you so you can sing along with it.