- Series: How To Build Stairs (Book 1)
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 18, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1512271276
- ISBN-13: 978-1512271270
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,709,722 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How To Frame And Build Stairs (How To Build Stairs) (Volume 1) Paperback – May 18, 2015
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
The author has built over 1000 stairways and taught people in different parts of the world how to build a variety of different types of stairways. He has spent almost 40 years in the construction industry working on practically every type of project you can imagine as a master carpenter.