- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: Ferguson Publishing Company; 2nd Revised ed. edition (March 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816056757
- ISBN-13: 978-0816056750
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,386,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
How to Gain the Professional Edge: Achieve the Personal and Professional Image You Want Paperback – March 1, 2005
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
AAA, Aetna, Citibank, Coca-Cola, IBM, 3M, and Target Stores. Morem writes a weekly syndicated workplace advice column that is featured in newspapers across the country. She has been a guest on numerous radio and television shows and has had articles published in many major newspapers and magazines. She lives in Minnesota.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?