- File Size: 1580 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Publisher: Camilla Kragius; 1 edition (November 22, 2014)
- Publication Date: November 22, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00Q220TNS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#337,875 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #126 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- #320 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management
- #753 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
How To Get Out Of Debt Living Paycheck to Paycheck: 9 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, it felt very rushed and kind of poorly written. A read through by an editor would have been very valuable to this book.
Camilla synthesizes the essential steps to help you get out of debt while helping you anticipate the challenges and pitfalls along this journey. If you are serious about getting in the black, this e-book will be a great investment for ending your year with important insights and gearing up for a great new year and life off the hamster wheel.