- File Size: 585 KB
- Print Length: 148 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0982609337
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: September 14, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009BA0X70
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #257,577 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$5.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
How To Get A Job In 30 Days Or Less - Discover Insider Hiring Secrets On Applying & Interviewing For Any Job And Job Getting Tips & Strategies To Find The Job You Desire Kindle Edition
|Length: 148 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Nevertheless, author George Egbuonu presents many very valuable tips and techniques for getting a job, including using a video to get interviews, that will dramatically increase your chances of getting a job.
"How To Get A Job In 30 Days Or Less" is well-formatted for a Kindle ebook. The proper use of diagrams enhances the power and message of this book.
The author covers many aspects of job hunting (many that I wouldn't think of) including:
* How to Get the Courage to Get the Job You Desire.
* How to Create an Effective Resume
* Creative Ways to Your Resume Selected and to Get Interviewed
* How to Effectively Tell Your Prospective Employer What You Have to Offer
* How to Effectively Interview Over the Phone or In Person
* How Not to Be Nervous or Afraid During an Interview
* The Three Most Effective Ways to Apply For The Job
* How to Use Social Media to Apply For and Get the Job You Want
* How to Use the Law of Averages in Getting a Job
* How to Be In the Right State of Mind to Apply For and Get the Job You Desire
Incidentally, the author insists that you should not only get a job, but that you should get the right job for you.
In short, this book will dramatically increase your chances of getting a job, even in a recesssion. But this comes with a caveat. It is one thing to know what has to be done to get that great job. It is another thing to do it. As the Buddhists say, "To know and not to do is not yet to know." In other words, there is quite a bit of work involved in ensuring that you quickly get back to work in the job you want.
Ernie J. Zelinski
International Best-Selling Author, Innovator, and Prosperity Life Coach
Author of the Bestseller "How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free"
(Over 165,000 copies sold and published in 9 languages)
and the International Bestseller "The Joy of Not Working'
(Over 250,000 copies sold and published in 17 languages)
One of the things that struck me was how different things are now than the last time I job hunted or even the last time I hired others. Social media, networks and such are changing everything - job just for business, but for job hunting as well, evidently. Some of the specific steps may or may not apply to every profession, but, then again, I don't think it's meant to. Use this as a template, a starting point, and if you know for a fact that your industry is different, the adjust accordingly.
So, with me being so full of praise for the book, why four stars rather than five? In some part because I have no tested it myself nor had it tested by others. I got it so I can coach and counsel others who have questions about job hunting (my son is doing an interview soon, and rather than give him the advice that worked "back in the day" I thought it was a good prompt to update what I know about job hunting). Some things are the same. Some things have changed.
I believe that following the process in the book is very likely to produce results. Any hint of skepticism I might have is only because of a lack of personal experience seeing the system work, and, of course, the jobs must be there in order for you to pursue them. For all job hunters, it will take a bit of luck, but that's why you keep doing three a day. The harder you work, the luckier you'll get.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Intended for people who are seeking for a job, going for an interview and negotiating salaries.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Interviewing
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Career Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting