- File Size: 2691 KB
- Print Length: 81 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1520990359
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 7, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N7VGM47
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#796,116 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #131 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Skills & Techniques
- #166 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling > Entrepreneurship & Small Business
- #1503 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $9.09 (61%)
How To Get Speaking Gigs Fast!: The Ultimate Formula To Getting Paid Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A must have, must read for anyone that is thinking about or actively pursuing a speaking career. I have read many other books on this subject before and found this book to be user friendly and very compact in it's approach. This book provided a roadmap of successful approaches to grow my message and to develop an ever increasing stream of potential speaking gigs! I am so glad I have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of what is sure to be a best seller and a repeat reference book for me.
Jeffrey Wieneke MS, CADC, CST
"If your looking to build your business through speaking or just want to get stared this book is for you"
Can you really imagine that the quality of the product itself is of a standard which you would consider wanting to own and consume?