Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
How to Get Your Husband to Talk to You Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Even if you have no problems in the area of communication, the sage advice will teach you a lot about how to be even happier in your marriage. Each chapter is only two to three pages long so you can read a few chapters a day while putting relevant ideas into practice.
While this is written for Christian women, the advice will work no matter what you believe. This book will work best for women who have a dominant feminine energy who are married to men with a dominant male energy. This book also works best when you jot down notes while you are reading and put the advice into practice over one to two weeks. What I appreciated most about this book is how it gives a woman full control over her destiny.
The idea about taking out the garbage (instead of nagging) is worth the price of the book and will solve many arguments. I now take out the garbage when I go to get the mail and there are no more arguments. My only complaint is that the authors didn't give ideas on what a husband could do instead of jobs he hates. In my marriage we each have jobs to make things fair. The chapters on being a better listener are also life changing. All I can say is that communication is essential if you want to stay married and this book will give you the tools to take charge of your married life.
You may also want to read: 101 Things I Wish I Knew When I Got Married: Simple Lessons to Make Love Last
~The Rebecca Review
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Dating & Relationships
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Issues
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage & Long-Term Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Dating & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Christian Living