- File Size: 1211 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Publisher: Jonathan M. Romig; 1 edition (January 26, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 26, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I5B1EE2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #339,115 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Give A Christian Wedding Toast Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
I appreciate Jonathan Romig's sincerity and desire to help not only the "toast giver", but also the audience.
Even if you never are called upon to give a toast, this book is a fine tool for anyone who has to give "a few words",
or even more.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Weddings > Ceremony, Vows & Toasts
- Books > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Public Speaking
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Weddings
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Public Speaking