Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: How to Be a Great Cell Group Coach: Practical Insight for Supporting and Mentoring Cell Group Leaders
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

60%
40%

on January 18, 2005
This book not only explains the importance of the cell coach, but then goes on to explain the practical things a cell coach should do. If we did not read this book, we would not be putting an emphasis on coaching, and our cells would be dying off. Instead, our cell leaders are being challenged.
on November 7, 2006
I see Joel Comiskey is sincerely want to inform anyone who wants to lead the cells of the church effectively. I think it's a good book. The only thing is it replicates some of the points of the author's other publications.
on March 30, 2007
I am a small group/cell group coach in my local church and this book has helped me a lot. If you have not read it, you should get it and apply what Comiskey recommends.
on February 13, 2014
This is a great practical book that is a must read for any Head Coach of small group leaders. Joel's experience and insights are very helpful.
on October 26, 2011
This is a great book of very high quality and is a much better price than everywhere else. It was much better than expected.