Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 468 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 505 reviews
on July 25, 2016
What a great cd for a great price. I love to listen to Christian music and Chris Tomlin is one of my favorites. His music soothes the soul. The cd includes How Great Is Our God world edition, which is just a lovely edition, not one I have heard on our local Christian music station, along with some of his more popular songs like We Fall Down, and Holy Is The Lord. The cd came well packaged, and arrived very quickly, with our amazon prime account. If you love Christian music, this would be a great addition to your collection.
on July 22, 2016
Love this artist. First heard this artist's music on radio station WGTS 91.9 in Washington DC. The song(s) moved me so much I have listened to it (them) over and over again!
Lord, you are an awesome GOD! Thank You for salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ!
on June 5, 2016
I absolutely love Chris Tomlin and this CD did not disappoint...I bought it to listen to on my way to NM, since you can loose radio signals....I found myself listening to it even when I did have radio....I love this CD.....definitely recommend.
on January 17, 2014
I love Chris Tomlin's music and he was the first Christian singer I took to almost immediately when I started my journey. His music touches your soul regardless of your past, he will bring you closer to your future...
on October 24, 2013
Every song on this album is amazing and heart felt praise. If you don't buy any other album buy this one. And the World version of How Great is Our God! Wow - If you want to feel what International Community should be like - that is it!

Chris - You are awesome and you are Spirit Filled - Keep up the God Work! You have blessed me with this album and I will share and share and share!!

Thanks so much. Oh, I plan to push my church praise team to do something quite dramatic with the World version of this song!
on November 9, 2016
Such an uplifting CD and a great collection of Chris Tomlin's well-known worship songs. We were blessed when we went on a little road trip and were able to sing along to all the songs, praising our Lord as we traveled. Chris' music takes you to heavenly places.
on January 31, 2017
One of our favorite praise and worship albums!
on June 8, 2017
Awesome music to praise God with!! It was my first choice in this type of music as I'm new to listening to it, but I would recommend this CD to anyone who wants to hear God praised in song. Thank you Jesus for showing me this CD.
on January 2, 2015
This is an extraordinary collection of Tomlin's best work. Some of the songs have been updated with new sounds, but they remain true to the originals in many ways. I especially love the "How Great is Our God (World Edition)," as it captures the essence of all nations and tongues singing the praises of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Truly an amazing collection!!
on March 20, 2017