- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Meredith Press; First edition (1967)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FYZPA6
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,825,187 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Grow Herbs for Gourmet Cooking Hardcover – 1967
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
If you're really wanting to create some gourmet meals then you'll need fresh herbs. This book will show you how to grow the herbs, in your own home, and includes 100 recipes from 25 countries.