- File Size: 2058 KB
- Print Length: 99 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 16, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006CVU7TU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,985,039 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Have Sex If You're Not Human Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Ms. Batten's writing is packed with humor and anecdotal material- just the right amount in just the right places. It is obvious she has done her research. Her descriptions are spot on, and she gives attributions to well known researchers from major universities and institutes. Try it. You'll love it.
Learning how other organisms reproduce, survive, thrive...continuing to pass along their ancient yet evolving genetic codes is of great importance as we continue to discover more about each sex's strategies in the survival of their species while reflecting on the similarities and dissimilarities in our own human experience.
And besides...it's a fun read!
I wholeheartedly recommend this book on Kindle...and all of Mary Batten's works available on Amazon.com!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Mammals
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science & Math
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Mammals