- File Size: 777 KB
- Print Length: 69 pages
- Publisher: Kimberly Travaglino (January 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005FBSBS2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#910,259 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #328 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Travel > Food, Lodging & Transportation > Parks & Campgrounds
- #362 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Travel > Food, Lodging & Transportation > Auto & RV Travel
- #1140 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
How To Hit The Road - Making Your Family's Full-Time RV Dreams A Reality! Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In conclusion, it's a little pricey for the content and quality, but has very useful information.
I've read 99 cent books that had ten times the amount of information this did. Our family is still inspired and on the path to making it happen, but I'm going to seek information elsewhere. As another commented they were sad the book ended - so was I. I really felt like I was stranded roadside with so many "basic" questions unanswered and I wanted the answer from Kimberly as she is a mom traveling with young children. I hope there will soon be an edited/extended edition of this book.
Most everything you need is wrapped up in this nice little package to make your dreams come true.