Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on November 6, 2016
We had played "The Chicago Caper" and "The Class of 54" previously (produced by the same company) and enjoyed them both.This one didn't work nearly as well.The characters were not as well defined and the plot line was far too obtuse - leaving everyone feeling disappointed at the end.Always a good party idea - but this one falls short of the others.
on November 15, 2011
This being the second time i've played this game it was much better than the first. I think because everyone knew the gist of it. Saying that the couple of people who were new to it picked it up quickly. I would definately recommened this game to anyone who likes a bit of mystery, guessing and accusations. It's like a real life game of cluedo minus having to move around different rooms. The only down side is once you have played it you cant play it again, unless you have a really bad memory and forget who the 'murderer' actually is. I will definately be buying another How To Host a Murder just a different episode.
on November 7, 2016
Such a fun party! This is my fifth time hosting a How to Host a Murder party, and these never fail to entertain! Anyone can play, but I'd recommend getting a group that doesn't mind going out of their comfort zone or getting into character! With dinner, it took 3 hours! Fun Halloween-themed party!
on November 29, 2012
I love hosting murder mysteries. It always leads to so much fun. The product arrived and was wonderful with everything in tact and a fun story to be told. My only thing I would say, is I found the cd rather pointless. It seemed to mostly be background music. Than any set up or story play I've found from other murder mystery cds in the past.
on August 24, 2017
Game will be fun I'm sure but unfortunately the game came without the CD.
on December 10, 2012
I have some great photos. Menu recipes were not as good as some of the many others I have played with this company's game. We had lots of great props. Costumes were well done. I have a seasoned group, and we always add a new person or two, and a few extra characters, for minor parts ( narrator/server/chef, for instance).
on November 26, 2012
I got this murder mystery to run for Halloween. The theme was super fun, and there were a lot of laughs to be had.

This said it could be played with 6 players, and it could as some of the characters were side characters. However, you don't know this without reading ahead, and reading ahead loses all the fun.

The story was a little difficult to follow. There was alcohol, so at first I thought it was just that, but even the sober people said it was difficult.

However, it was a VERY amusing night, a good time for Halloween. I didn't try any of the recipes suggested. They were a bit complex for me, a novice cook, but sounded yummy.

Pros:
*Fun theme
*Goofy characters

Cons:
*Product said could be done with six, really needed eight
*Story was hard to follow
on January 8, 2014
I have always loved the How to Host a Murder games. They are filled with fun characters, lots of twists and turns and are great for making new friends.
on March 30, 2013
We love hosting Murder Mystery's for our friends and these are easy to use. We would recommend them to anyone.
on November 5, 2009
I was impressed with the creativity of this game. At times it was a little difficult to follow.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.