- File Size: 504 KB
- Print Length: 77 pages
- Publication Date: February 28, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007FBE1X4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,249,640 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Innovate - Unleash Your InnoMojo Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Author takes the reader in various stages to fine tune individual's capability as well as team's capability for game changing innovative projects. Book is well carved to have understanding on leader's capability, defined structure for successfull team and 5 step process to drive the change.
This book has lot of referrals like Ted talk urls, book reference, famous personalities etc., to set the context. Though the book is simplified version of change management framework, this book lags in extensive section on self assement exercises for an individual or for team. Overall the book is great for all change management professionals.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Business Culture > Workplace Culture
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Teams
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Organizational Behavior > Workplace