- File Size: 4828 KB
- Print Length: 144 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Substantium (December 12, 2014)
- Publication Date: December 12, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00QY7BCIM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,095,214 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Look People in the Eye Digitally Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
In How to Look People In The Eye Digitally, Ted basically outlines his approach to social, #RonR (Return on Relationship), and how brands can adopt the same mentality as the people that follow them. It's a refreshing look at what's possible and attainable, even for smaller businesses where resources for social media are limited. Appreciate it, Ted, thanks!