Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 23, 2012
Some good points, but less than a third of the way thru I almost burned it. There are some concepts in here I think are absolutely ridiculous, such as paying on a dates for men you don't know?! Women like this salt the game. I'm not paying for myself on a first date and if he pays, no I DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO SLEEP WITH HIM. NOR SHOULD I HAVE TO BY THE 4th date!!!!!!

Lots of cursing, very superficial, more about beginning dates than actual in depth relationships.

The most annoying part, perhaps their use of "hot lingo" basically initials for stuff thru out the entire book. Half the time you don't even know what they're talking about. I've researched seduction, relationships, and dating for over 14 years. This book was research for the book I'm working on, based on this area of interest. I was shocked at how shallow these authors came off as. If I had a dollar for every time they used the word HOT, I'd be richer than Paris Hilton. There are much better books out there on this topic!!! Seems like it was thrown together in a month... Don't waste the $, buy a vibrator, ,lol.
on July 19, 2010
Straightforward advice from two girls who have been there on how to find love and what to do when you do find it. For all of us hot, intelligent girls who completely "freak out" whenever we feel "twitterpated" by a guy, this book will guide you, with humor of course, through the joys and perils of dating. Because a relationship will either grow or end, this book shows you how to move forward with either outcome while remaining the "hot chick" that you are. And remember, girls, we are all hot chicks!
on August 27, 2013
this book is a joke!! i cant believe i bought it. dont read it. just borrow it if u have to...what a waste makes me wanna pukeafter reading the first page
on March 2, 2012
When will I get this book I have ordered 2 months ago ? Please advise and let me know at the soonest...

Regards
on August 7, 2011
The authors give practical advice in a casual, flippant, easy-to-read manner. They identify possible bad vibes you may be giving off, and they change your attitude so that the only vibe you're giving off is a hot chick one. This is a book that entertains you and makes you laugh while giving you some of the best advice you could ever get. The only warning I have is that you better go into minute detail when you do the Build a Boyfriend Workshop. Don't be shy about what you want, or the universe WILL find ways to mess with you... :P
on September 15, 2011
I'm newly - and happily - married, but I bought this book on a whim to see what it was about. Now I'm buying all the other books these two have written.

The overall message of loving yourself and sending out positive vibes to the universe pretty much matches my personal theory on life. It was nice to have it affirmed from outside sources. (And I can tell you from experience, it DOES work.)

This book is like having a big sister, one who likes you and gives you advice on men while teasing you about penises to see if you blush. She doesn't take any of your self-pity crap because she knows that there is no way anyone should be pitying someone as fabulous as you are. And she's gonna make sure you ACT as fabulous as you are, too, and stop all that destructive b*tchy behavior.

Whether you're a virgin who's never dated, a long-time single woman, casually dating or looking for Mr. Right, in a bad relationship or happily married like me, this book has something for you. Buy it and read it whenever you're having a moment of Low Self Esteem. And try what they're telling you - if you can fool yourself into thinking you're fabulous, you can fool everyone else too, and then it will be true.
on December 29, 2014
Love the Hot Chick Book series! funny & entertaining! A pick me up when feeling like crap! Of course the authors are beautiful so it was sometimes hard to take the book seriously as if they had any of these problems
on February 20, 2009
This book is funny and makes you feel good about yourself. It is not as much of a "how to" book as I thought it would be, but I think I like it better because of that. It basically tells you to love your hot self! It is a really quick read too.
I recommend buying it to read for yourself, and then passing on to your favorite girl friends!
on March 8, 2011
It's a witty fun book that actually opened my eyes to a few things I do and need to improve on. Have the entire collection of these books, all fun to read and self-improve from.
on November 22, 2011
Unless you're 16, or live under a rock... don't even waste you're money. The authors talk to you as if you're some loser and they're trying sooooo hard to build you up to that sexy savvy girl they want you to be. If the movie clueless had a book, this would be it hands down. Intelligent woman... stay away!