Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Love a Woman: On Intimacy and the Erotic Life of Women Audio CD – Audiobook, CD
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
1. See them "blind," i.e. with your inner eye. Know how you feel about them. Be aware how they treat you: are they loyal? are they kind? devoted? Do they have the ability to care for themselves as independent beings?
2. Someone who can change and is evolving, Who is curious about the world. Who is open and is willing to learn.
3. Who is strong like you. Strong like a great tree, but bends in the wind. Who is sensitive to others.
4. Someone whose feeling function has not been impaired by past pain and pent up anger. If either hurts the other they show pain. Their ability to se your pain and feel for you.
5. Who has an inner life of their own. This helps because there are times to be together and times to be alone. Be equal partners on life's journey.
6. Shared experiences and memories are the glue that helps keep you together. There needs to be some similar passions so you can do things together.
7. Similar views on basic questions, e.g. the role of women, rearing children, attitudes to money. When the pragmatics are settled it is easier to soar.
8. Someone who is compassionate and listens. It takes 8-9 years to know the rhythm of a relationship. It is the building of a miracle.
9.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well written book, would recommend.
Received book promptly, very happy with service.
I so admire the work of Dr. Estes! This tape was simply wonderful and I fully intend to share it with family and friends. It is insightful and written in a common sense approach. Read morePublished on November 12, 2010 by lilith
This work by Dr. Estes' is the best of in-depth Jungian Psychology.
I have used this in my clinical practice for several years. Read more
I bought the book on a two CD set. On CD #1 the author explains how in order to write the book, she researched poetry as an archeologist would assemble an animal from fossilized... Read morePublished on May 31, 2009 by Charles M. Bishop