- File Size: 171 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Susan Jacobi Consutling; 2 edition (December 13, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 13, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AO06M3U
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #894,662 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $4.00 (44%)
How to Love Yourself: Hope After Child Abuse Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Susan shines light in hidden places with the power of her own story, meaningful information and actions to add support. Brillant.
Each short chapter of this book is packed with stories, information and direction that expands my heart that...I see benefiting both caregivers and survivors.
I encourage readers to pause and take a full breath between each paragraph. The information and story will open your heart and call you to respond feeling more equipped.
How to Love Yourself: The Hope after Child Abuse is an excellent resource written in an engaging and open way and includes both candid stories and gentle guidance. The book presents a well-rounded set of insights and first steps. Hand in hand with professional support, it provides a pathway to greater healing and hope.
Most recent customer reviews
Made me realize unfortunately I am not alone. Will use this book and it's tools to better my life.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Child Abuse
- Books > Self-Help > Emotions
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships