From the Back Cover
Have you ever made a killing in the stock market? Are you a home improvement expert? Does scrapbooking make you tick? Whatever your skill or interest, you can bet on one thing: There's an unexploited market out there waiting to learn what you know. In How to Make it Big in the Seminar Business, a successful industry insider tells you everything you need to know about organizing, launching, and running your own seminars and workshops. Not only will you earn extra income, you'll also enjoy the personal satisfaction of enlightening and enriching the lives of others.
Seminars are among the hottest businesses today. This fully updated guide provides valuable tips on:
- Financing, scheduling, and delivering your seminar
- Evaluating your program's success, locally and nationally
- Employing the latest technologies for low-risk marketing
- Using the Internet for cost-effective seminar presentation
- Soliciting and using audience feedback to improve your delivery
Full of insight you'll find nowhere else, How to Make it Big in the Seminar Business includes an expanded directory of companies that can help you take active steps in launching your own seminar. You already have talent and passion. Now, reap the rewards of sharing them with others.
About the Author
Paul Karasik (San Diego, CA) is a noted sales and management consultant and founder of the American Seminar Leaders Association.