- File Size: 1449 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 15, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01D25LU5S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#58,937 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #49 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #52 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- #57 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
How to Make $1,000 Per Day Blogging Part Time: The Beginner's Guide to Starting and Making Money With a Blog Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I can write a book called "make $1000000 a day with blogging". If I don't explain step by step what to do, readers are never going to be successful. If you are trying to write a book to help, you have to give more than just general words. You have to be specific and resourceful. Why would people ever want to invest in your courses if you are not willing to show that you know something more than just general information available everywhere else for free.
I have been blogging for a while myself, and know that there are lots of very specific strategies that need to be implemented for bloggers to be successful. These general overall statements will never get you to $1000, and there is a lot to learn to get to that level to be financially independent.
One aspect that a lot of other sources are covering that this author did not write about is that only a very small percentage of bloggers actually succeed and get to that $1000 a day. Even big bloggers I know don't make this much - this is a very high level to reach for, and try to achieve. I am surprised the author is so confident especially with the kind of advice that he provides.
Overall, a disappointment for me - did not learn anything. I did give 2 stars as I think the book is organized well, and at least there is an attempt to make a well organized e-book - looks like this is where most of the effort of the author went in - a well formatted book about blah.
Read this book for free through Kindle unlimited - glad did not pay anything for this book.
some type of money making project that is feasible with your budget but without a scalable idea that is easy to implement 1k a day is just a pipe dream.Expanding a small idea that works seems to be the way to go and a Facebook advertising platform is the vehicle to get you there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Home Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Home-Based
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business