- Paperback: 270 pages
- Publisher: Upton and Blanding Associates; First edition (February 17, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692001514
- ISBN-13: 978-0692001516
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,130,581 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Make a Boring Subject Interesting : 52 ways even a nerd can be heard Paperback – February 17, 2009
|New from||Used from|
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this book.
For example, how can you give an interesting presentation on how to work with your technical support department? She recommends creating a game of "Technical Support Jeopardy" and providing cash and prizes for the right answers. Fun idea! There are dozens of ideas like this throughout the book.
One hell of a book Genie Whitehouse. Any more??