How to Make a Living with Your Writing: Books, Blogging and More (Books for Writers Book 3) 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 134 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
- Similar books to How to Make a Living with Your Writing: Books, Blogging and More (Books for Writers Book 3)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have enough non-fiction writing experience to recognize the validity and effectiveness of some of Joanna Penn's recommendations and instructions, so I trust the rest are just as spot on. They're now in my toolbox and will get used.
Thank you, Joanna Penn!
I'm a huge fan of Joanna as a result of reading this. She writes fiction and non-fiction so she understands both worlds. She's been self-publishing for years and her experience is a huge help for writers.