- File Size: 1248 KB
- Print Length: 157 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 31, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LYPJRLI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #673,700 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Make Money on Mars: The Economic Case for Exploring Mars and Beyond Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I love pretty much everything Andrew Mayne has ever done and this book was no exception! Well worth the time invested to get a broader (yet plausible) picture of what could happen as we eventually start to settle on Mars.
I was wrong. Add "savvy businessman" to the list of things this guy can do. The book is literally a well developed plan to turn the race to Mars into an investment that not only funds itself, but creates all of thousands of jobs that we don't have to outsource. Nor do we even have to leave Earth.
Oh, and none of the ways to make money involve a Total Recall fantasy, or a two week vacation there.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Astrophysics & Space Science
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Mars
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Starting a Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Astrophysics & Space Science