- File Size: 440 KB
- Print Length: 30 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Cottaquilla Press (August 29, 2012)
- Publication Date: August 29, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0093SII5Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,834,389 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How To Make Your Own Haunted Portrait Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The author explains exactly what materials are needed (most are easily purchased at Walmart, a craft store or an office supply store). She takes you through the process step-by-step with photos showing what to do. With her instructions, you can make a spooky portrait from a family member's photo. The eBook explains how the effect works to make it seem like the eyes are following you as you approach the portrait.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Decorating
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Seasonal
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Decorating
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Seasonal