- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: FT Press; 1 edition (February 17, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273786369
- ISBN-13: 978-0273786368
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.8 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,609,985 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Manage a Great Project: On budget. On target. On time. 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Anne-Marie O'Hara, Head of Projects and Property Planning, National Trust for Scotland
From the Back Cover
So, you’ve been asked to manage a project. Not sure where to start?
This is your ultimate one-stop, easy-going and very friendly guide to delivering any project of any size.
Even if you’re a first time, never-done-it-before, newbie project manager, How to Manage a Great Project will get you from start to finish on budget, on target and on time.
In just eight simple steps, you’ll learn to:
- Get things started: understand the what, why, where and who of your project
- Plan for success: co-ordinate what needs doing and who needs to do it
- Make it happen: get everything done – in order and on time
- Keep on track: monitor your progress to stay in total control
- Wind things up: review, report and enjoy the well-earned results
How to Manage a Great Project is your roadmap to project perfection – first time, every time.
Browse award-winning titles. See more