- File Size: 1764 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Publisher: Interview Questions (August 5, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 5, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008NE05C8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #724,885 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Master Your Telephone Interview Kindle Edition
|Length: 42 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I am not worried at all about phone interviews anymore. If you have a phone interview coming then there is no better choice in the Kindle store to help you with it.
This would be a great book for HR employment agencies to give to their job seekers too. It's well written, easy to understand and I recommend it if you are looking for any kind of work.
No matter what type of work you're looking for, be it manual, clerical or executive, if there is any possibility of your being interviewed over the phone, reading this book beforehand is a must.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - worth far more than it's dollar price.
PS. Also, It will help with face to face interviews.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
some good and realistic staff with examples and case study, if you are planning on having an phone interview you better check out this firstPublished on November 29, 2013 by ninja
This book gives tips on framework of interview and that is useful to keep in mind. Referring at times helpsPublished on September 22, 2013 by sharaaU7
Overall the book was well written. I really liked the case study and definitely a good practical tool to use, just make it your own.Published on September 5, 2013 by Beway
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Interviewing
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Resumes
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Job Hunting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Resumes