How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Series
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Series
The year is 2030. Ted Mosby is relaying the story of how he met his wife to his daughter and son. The story starts in the year 2005, when then twenty-seven year old architect, Ted, searches for the woman of his dreams in New York City with the help of his four best friends.
- Directors: Pamela Fryman, Rob Greenberg, Michael J. Shea, Neil Patrick Harris
- Writers: Carter Bays, Craig Thomas, Greg Malins
- Starring: Josh Radnor, Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan
- Narrators: Bob Saget, Kenny Rogers
- Producers: Carter Bays, Craig Thomas, Greg Malins
- Product Dimensions : 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 4.07 Pounds
- Media Format : NTSC, Subtitled
- Release date : October 2, 2018
- Subtitles: : English, French, Spanish
- Language : English (Dolby Surround)
- Studio : 20th Century Fox
- ASIN : B07GJJ1R6R
- Number of discs : 28
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you look at the low ratings, you'll see that they are made up of people who have actually purchased this thing, and they are all due to the packing. The packaging is, in a word, horrible. The seasons are all packaged individually in cardboard sleeves (which I already wasn't terribly excited about), and the sleeves bleed glue on to the discs which is impossible to remove and damages the DVD to the point where they skip or won't even read.
Don't buy this set. Not until they fix the issue. Right now it sounds like it's happening to the majority of people who have purchased this. Honestly, Amazon should pull this product until this gets resolved.
Now the packaging, this is my letdown. Buying this was much cheaper than buying the seasons separately, but I kind of wish I took that route anyways. The package is HUGE (lol). It's meant to look like the playbook from the show it seems and it's way too tall to fit on any of me media shelves. I ended up laying it flat on the top where I can barely reach since it's the only place I could put it. You'll open it up and each season is in a pretty flimsy cardboard packaging with some pictures and the episode guide. These aren't awful but with the package being tall, it's almost better to lay it flat because of the way each season is stuffed in there. The problem with the glue and ruined discs reviews have mentioned is a non-issue anymore, the company fixed it and all my DVD's were fine.
With that said, if you have the money and don't mind, I recommend buying the seasons separately, but if there's a deal like there was when I bought this, the packaging sucks, but at least I own them all in case Netflix decides to break my heard again.
1. Why do complete series sets have to use the stupid cardboard sleeve method of holding dvds? Terrible.
2. You can't see what season you are pulling out. You need to pull them all out basically to get what you want, and it's very difficult to pull them out without using gravity to help you, and in doing so, dvds start falling out of the stupid sleeves. Stupid design.
3. The season sleeves are VERY hard to put back into the box. It is a tight fit. They're all bent in different directions. Horrible.
4. No book or sheet or anything with episode numbers or descriptions. Just a list of the episodes on the front of each cardboard sleeve. Lazy.
I'm going to try to return and buy each season individually. Stupid stupid stupid. And I am a complete idiot for purchasing this. Don't be as stupid as me =P
Top reviews from other countries
Edito: Ante los comentarios posteriores al mío que indican que la temporada 7 sólo viene en inglés, edito para añadir que he probado los tres discos de esa temporada y vienen en castellano. Cierto es que los menús de los discos muestran momentos de la temporada en inglés cuando se inician, pero luego el menú y los capítulos están en español. Al menos los que he probado.
Its at a great price these days and totally worth the money-enjoy.
4 dvd par tranche, rangé par groupe de 2, pas pratique quand le début d'une saison est en dessous de la fin de la même saison. Mais le pire, c'est que les dvd sont mis n'importe comment, et donc la plupart ne sont pas fixés et se baladent tranquillement dans le coffret. Donc vous imaginez bien qu'il y a forcément de la casse avec des dvd rayés plus ou moins profondément.
Un coffret intégral qui est loin d'être Hallu... attendez la suite... cinant !!