- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Kalmbach Pub Co; First edition (June 1977)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0890245282
- ISBN-13: 978-0890245286
- Product Dimensions: 0.3 x 8.3 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,405,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Operate Your Model Railroad Paperback – June, 1977
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book. Very informative about TT/TO operations that would be used on larger layouts that are set before the 60's.Published 20 months ago by tommy pelley
One of the most through manuals for operating model railroadsPublished 21 months ago by B. E. Lingle