- File Size: 249 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Publisher: Higher Read, LLC (February 16, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 16, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A2ZXMWG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #642,197 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
How to Organize Your Life (Every Day) Kindle Edition
|Length: 71 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It is not surprising that the book itself is also very well-organized.
Some of the suggestions were things I already knew, but I still found it very useful to review these points as part of such a well thought out life organization plan.
I found it most appropriate First, because it is an extremely quick read. Secondly, I read it 3 days to the New Year and it helped me make more practical and focused resolutions for 2013. Finally it broke down organisation and productivity to its most fundamental element and unit of productivity ... Your DAY!
This book is a perfect solution.
It goes right to the point, easy to follow, and be realistic (to me).
I would recommend it for a lazy unorganized person who wants to make a small step to make your life more and more organized.
Easy. Simple. Yet effective.
BUT guess what? if all of us ACTUALLY take action about EACH & EVERY thing, tip & advice he gives in the book, there will be no reason to buy any other book on the topic of organization.
enjoy your reading!
Most recent customer reviews
Really like the suggestions about workplace organization and establishing email...Read more
Overall pretty simple, nothing revolutionary though. Wish it had more content and more direction
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Time Management
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Time Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating