- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Prayer Point Press (August 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578920140
- ISBN-13: 978-1578920143
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #502,832 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Pray After You've Kicked the Dog Paperback – August, 1998
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
When it comes to prayer, we second guess God. We look for the "catch" and in general, we make it harder than it was meant to be. This book is not about formulas or recipes for prayer. It is about recognizing the truth and letting the truth set you free.
Browse award-winning titles. See more