- Series: Barron's How to Prepare for the Civil Service Examinations
- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Series Inc; 3 edition (April 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812014405
- ISBN-13: 978-0812014402
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,699,161 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Prepare for the Civil Service Examinations: For Stenographer, Typist, Clerk, and Office Machine Operator (Barron's How to Prepare for the Civil Service Examinations) Paperback – April, 1994
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed