Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit Paperback – May 1, 2008
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Scott and Pat Fresener started in the T-shirt business in 1969 with a $500 investment. In 1978 they wrote the first edition of How to Print T-Shirts for Fun and Profit which has since sold over 140,000 copies. They are the leading authorities on the garment printing process and they have taught thousands of students at their internationally known U.S. Screen Printing Institute in Tempe, Arizona, USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Lots of information.
2) Written in a goof-ball friendly manner that is easy to read.
3) Does go into some of the business aspects and more advanced topics.
4) Good for someone with some experience, looking into expanding into a business (this is not me).
5) Forms and paperwork examples are very nice.
6) Good overview of all the options out there.
1) Not much in the way of step by step instruction, and not really good for a real beginner (this is me).
2) Outdated processes and material.
3) Areas seemed rather self-serving.
4) Despite being goof-ball and easy to read, it was not very engaging (read-boring).
Overall, I do not recommend for a beginner-I really thought that the Ryonet screen-printing 101 DVD did a much better job of explaining it in a step by step manner. I watched that first, and I am not sure I would have understood the book as well had I not. BUT perhaps that is also why I found it a very dull read-must take into account I watched the video first. These have been my only two resources up to now, other than the massive number of free videos on the internet.
No regrets from me.