|Print List Price:||$22.99|
Save $7.00 (30%)
Price set by seller.
How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth: Fourth Edition Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 298 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $12.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
"A practical approach to Bible study in an easy-to-understand style." -Bookstore Journal
What makes this book different from other "understanding the Bible" books?
- A strong focus on the vital differences in genres within the Bible and how to read and understand each genre differently.
- Not just guidelines for studying the Bible, but practices to help you appreciate simply reading the Bible.
- The authors, Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart, are two experienced seminary professors who strongly believe in understanding, obeying, and applying biblical text as carefully as possible.
- Attention is given to both exegesis and hermeneutics to help you understand the original textual meaning and also what it means for us today. You will be given practical guidelines for learning to ask the right questions.
|How to Read the Bible Book by Book||How to Read the Bible through the Jesus Lens||How to Read the Bible as Literature||How to Preach and Teach the Old Testament for All Its Worth||How to Choose a Translation for All Its Worth||How to Read the Bible Pack, Second Edition|
|Content||A guided tour from Genesis through Revelation||A guide to Christ-focused reading of Scripture||Why the Good Book is a great read||Learn how to teach the depth of the Old Testament in your sermons||A guide to understanding and using Bible versions||How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth and five companion books|
|Authors||Gordon D. Fee and Douglas Stuart||Michael Williams||Leland Ryken||Christopher J.H. Wright||Gordon D. Fee and Mark L. Strauss||Gordon D. Fee, Douglas Stuart, Christopher J.H. Wright, Mark L. Strauss, Michael Williams, Leland Ryken|
About the Author
Douglas Stuart (PhD, Harvard University) is professor of Old Testament at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. --This text refers to the audioCD edition.
- File Size : 875 KB
- Print Length : 298 pages
- Publisher : Zondervan Academic; 4th Edition (June 24, 2014)
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publication Date : June 24, 2014
- ASIN : B00GS084YA
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: