WANT TO LEARN HOW TO READ SHEET MUSIC LIKE A PRO?
Have you tried and failed many times to learn to read music on your own with countless websites and online videos?
Are you searching to fill in the "gaps" in your knowledge of reading music?
Can you only learn a piece of new music if you have a recording of it?
Can you play by ear but become paralyzed by reading sheet music?
Do you struggle to improve your music reading skills even though you have practiced countless hours?
Can you read guitar tabs or chord chart sheets but notes on the staff continue to baffle you?
Whether you play guitar, piano, bass or any other musical instrument this self-study instructional music book will teach you how to finally master the skill of reading music.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The notes of the treble and bass clef (including the ledger lines) and how to read a staff easily using a unique teaching method.
- How to read music step-by-step beginning with simple rhythm reading (quarter notes and rests) and progressing to advanced rhythms such as triplets, duplets and combinations of all the note values with ties and syncopation.
- How rhythm and meter ACTUALLY work, allowing you to finally understand how to count music accurately and effortlessly.
- Basic music theory concepts such as scales, chords, keys, key signatures and basic musical form to allow you to see the hidden structures in printed music.
THIS GUIDE TO READING NOTATION ALSO PROVIDES:
- Powerful and specific methods of sight-reading music.
- A complete and through method of counting rhythms that works every time, no matter what kind of music you are playing.
- Score marking secrets that allow you to easily remember which notes are flat, sharp or natural throughout a piece regardless of what key its in.
- Explanations of how to read sheet music using reduction techniques that make complicated musical ideas extremely simple.
THE 30 DAILY LESSONS IN THIS MANUAL INCLUDE ...
- A strategic progression from the very basics of music reading to the advanced musical concepts that you where always stumped by before.
- Online resources that reinforce the information and give you hands-on tools to practice with.
- A break down of every aspect of the music reading process that sheds light on the mysteries of written music.
- Free videos and printable downloads to further explain lesson materials.
- Exercises to teach note reading and rhythm counting so you can practice the skills to perfection.
** FREE BONUS ** WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS BOOK YOU WILL RECEIVE:
A complete PDF edition of the book so you can access it on any device and print any section of the book for completing exercises with pencil and paper.
Testimonials from fans of the One Minute Music Lesson with Leon Harrell:
"Hi Leon, So very glad I found your website, I have decided to go back to school for music and your method is really helpful to me."
- Bea (August 25, 2011)
"Hi Mr. Leon, I really am surprised and so glad I found your site until this morning. I can't leave my computer, since that moment. I have back and hip problems so I can't sit to much but the lessons are so short and well explained. Thank you very much and keep on doing the good work."
- Eve (October 2, 2011)
"Great job Leon! I am a music teacher and I use your YouTube videos to teach music theory to slow-learning adults. Your contribution to music education is really amazing. More power to you. "
- Anne (October 7, 2011)
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
As a musician for over 25 years I have had the same struggles of learning to read music as you. It took me 20 years to understand the inner workings of music notation and I want to help you learn this in just 30 days. I guarantee you will be shocked at how easy it is to use this method. But don't take my word for it ....
SCROLL UP and click the LOOK INSIDE!
link on the book cover icon at the top left of this page to begin reading "How to Read Music Easily in 30 Days"