How to Read Slowly (Wheaton Literary) Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
More specific the book covers many different topics. Such as:
Chp 1 - Introduction to reading.
Chp 2 - Reading NONfiction.
Chp 3 - Reading poetry.
Chp 4 - Reading fiction.
Chp 5 - The larger context.
Chp 6 - A time to read.
Appendix - Reading with a plan.
Probably the most helpful sections are in the back of the book. Chp 5 and the appendix are the most helpful sections in the whole book. (Any reading plan will do but this one is well laid out.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book! I assigned it to my 10th grader and we both found it helpful! It's really about seeing the worldview of an author... Not literally reading slowly.Published 10 months ago by Forjesus
Good introduction on how to read well from a Christian perspective.Published 10 months ago by Steve Campbell
So insightful!! Only thing I don't like is that it takes forever to read, yet not for the same reason as The Two Towers. :)Published 18 months ago by Andy
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self Help
- Books > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Reading Skills
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion > Inspirational
- Books > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Reading Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help