- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (April 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081186393X
- ASIN: B0030ILWME
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.6 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,651,434 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: 365 Simple Ways to Save Energy, Resources, and Money Paperback – Bargain Price, April 2, 2008
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Joanna Yarrow is a United Kingdom-based expert on sustainable living and the author of 1,001 Ways to Save the Earth. She is a frequent media commentator on environmental issues.