- Publisher: McGraw-Hill/TAB Electronics; Third Edition edition (September 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 083061270X
- ISBN-13: 978-0830612703
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,937,390 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Repair Your Own 35Mm. Camera Paperback – September, 1981
Featured photography guides
Explore the latest books on photography for every level.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you want a copy of this book I would first try to find a copy at your library and check out the images.
I bought the paperback version.
The Hard Back version may be better especially if it is a larger book.
The paper back is about 8in tall by 5in wide and 3/8in thick.
The printing look like it was Xeroxed then published on a very old Black & White copy machine that was not working right.
I wold not recommend this book in paperback form for your first repair book.
Look at and purchase Tomas Tomosy's "Camera Maintenance & Repair" Book 1 for a good introduction to cameras, equipment needed to work on them, and basic maintenance.