- File Size: 583 KB
- Print Length: 73 pages
- Publisher: Oxriver Publishing (January 31, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 31, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01B0OFYNW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #196,894 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
How to Sail Around the World Part-Time Kindle Edition
|Length: 73 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
The author uses well-researched facts with clear references and makes the case in clear language.
It certainly convinced me to alter my plans !
Anyone seriously planning to circumnavigate, fully or just part way, will find the ideas and thoughtful consideration of the problem in this book pertinent. That it is not as serious or in depth as, say, Jimmy Cornell or Beth Leonard’s books does not diminish from its utility. At 73 pages it’s a quick easy read yet packed with organized planning. If you’re planning to sail around the world, you should be reading every book on the subject, and this one is well worth your time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Sailing
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Water Sports > Sailing > Navigation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure