- File Size: 859 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009SMWE2S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,995,067 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Save Money on Fuel - Saving Money on Petrol or Diesel Kindle Edition
|Length: 39 pages||Word Wise: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Don't think the oil companies will be too happy though. Who cares about them, just so long as we can keep a little extra cash in our pockets.
Would recommend this book to all petrol using travellers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I started driving frequently recently, and used to place little attention to how much gas I burn on my drives. Read morePublished on November 8, 2012 by Garrus
I've been driving a while and have found a few good things to follow and try.
There are quite a few things I learned but I don't think I would do all of them
some are... Read more
Wonderful! I don't know of a better time for this book by Caroline Gebbie! With the election in America just behind us we can most likely expect gasoline prices to edge back up as... Read morePublished on November 7, 2012 by Bob Pardue
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Automotive > Repair & Maintenance > Fuel Systems
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Engineering & Transportation > Automotive > Repair