- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Granta UK (October 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1862078327
- ISBN-13: 978-1862078321
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,364,475 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Score: Science and the Beautiful Game Paperback – October 1, 2006
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Ken Bray is visiting Fellow of the Sport and Exercise Science Group at the University of Bath. He publishes articles and lectures widely on scientific aspects for specialists and lay people alike. How to Score is his first book.