- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Design Within Reach (2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0974491802
- ISBN-13: 978-0974491806
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #156,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to See : A Guide to Reading Our Man-Made Environment Paperback – 2003
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good book for introducing seeing to artists and designers. Accompanying text is well written.Published 5 months ago by Reader