- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Design Within Reach (2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0974491802
- ISBN-13: 978-0974491806
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 8.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,127,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.64 shipping
How to See : A Guide to Reading Our Man-Made Environment Paperback – 2003
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
How to See was originally published in 1977. This reedition is updated and in color. More than a guide to visual appreciation, this is a book about how to recognize, evaluate, and understand the objects and landscape of the man-made world. The pursuit of design is not about the way things appear, but rather about the way things give meaning and relevance to the human experience.