|Print List Price:||$3.99|
Save $1.00 (25%)
How to Sell Your Land Faster: Proven Ways to Improve the Value & Desirability of Rural Land Kindle Edition
|Length: 46 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A solid read filled with actual events, sales, and experiences to draw from. The true to life examples take the good ideas/tips outlined in the book and provide actual measurable outcomes for the reader to evaluate. This is priceless knowledge when it comes to selling land. I also enjoyed the fact that every page and paragraph was filled with "nuggets of knowledge." Will continue to purchase books from this author.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Real Estate > Buying & Selling Homes
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Outdoor & Recreational Areas
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Real Estate > Buying & Selling Homes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Outdoor & Recreational Areas