Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 12, 2015
This book will show you how to get through the hassles of an overwhelming daily grind! Don't let burdens and drudgery hold you down, simplify your life with simple techniques for simplifying work, money, health and relationships. It's a total mind, body and soul clean up!
review image
on August 25, 2017
It is a great book to look at your life in a diifferent (and simple) way. However it's not updated to today's world (social media etc.) thus steps 4 and 5 are not very intersting. Nevertheless a great guide-book
on October 16, 2011
Author's point of view is very interesting in many aspects. I considered myself an organized person until now...after couple of days, I threw away pounds of papers and unusefull objects, old clothes, and so on, following the levels of the "pyramid of simplification". It works. More important and relevant principles are commented in the book, all of them very interesting, and I liked many of them.
4 people found this helpful
on June 17, 2015
Love this book. Made my life simple. This is not my first copy. Delivered on time in excellent condition.
on August 7, 2014
Very good advice for all areas of life. Borrowed from the library, read it, then ordered it. Am using the desk clean up portion. I did the personality quiz portion - I truly was equal on 4 of them.
on June 7, 2015
Contains some great tips to help simplify your life...
on December 1, 2013
Superaddictive book to read! I've got a few of küstenmacher's books and they're all very much fun to read. Really helped me with my cluttered desk...
on December 2, 2013
It's fun and easy to use in daily life. Just imagine: getting rid of obstruction in your life is actually fun to do and gives al lot of breathing space.
on December 17, 2012
I read this book years ago in German and I remember liking it back then. I started re-reading it and it is a lot more boring than I thought. It's mostly common sense advice. I am having a hard time reading it.
2 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2013
Yikes. I've never read a published book that so lacked evidence. If I had read "Scientists say..." (with no mention of who the "scientists" were, what they did, where it is referenced, etc.), or read any more made up statistics ("...works 98% of the time"), I'd have burned the book. But it was a Kindle version, so I couldn't. Also had conflicting information within a few pages of each other. Most of the cartoons were superfluous and didn't add to the content. Total waste of money, and worse, time.