- File Size: 3252 KB
- Print Length: 47 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Michael Mingoia (June 4, 2015)
- Publication Date: June 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YX0R59M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,595,902 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Sing When You're Sick: An Effective Guide for Preventing, Preparing and Winning Every Performance Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
How certain treatments effect you is something that will vary from individual but this guide gives the main ideas and suggestions needed to prevent or Mitigate how you sound with either your nose or throat messed up.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Medical Books
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult