- Series: Psychology Series
- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: W H Freeman & Co (Sd) (February 1977)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0716708450
- ISBN-13: 978-0716708452
- Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.8 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #256,627 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
How to Solve Problems: Elements of a Theory of Problems and Problem Solving (Psychology Series) Paperback – February, 1977
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Seven problem-solving techniques include inference, classification of action sequences, subgoals, contradiction, working backward, relations between problems, and mathematical representation.